After ordering a GPS navigation system via the Digital Liquidators website, I received an email requesting that I call to confirm the order the next day.I called the number, only to wait on hold for about twenty minutes.

When the customer service rep finally answered the phone, everything seemed normal, until he attempted to sell me a "GPS update" for the year 2008. When I told him that I didn't need this, he was unrelenting in bullying me and insulting my intelligence, just to get me to purchase the un-necessary update. I finally cancelled the order, not willing to absorb any more abuse. I got the impression that this is a one-man-band type of operation.

I strongly recommend against using this company to purchase anything!!

Had an Experience with Digital Liquidators?

Comments

We bought a Gateway laptop in June 2007.The power cord at the insertion into the pin frayed with broken wires.

Didn't notice it till the battery died. Gateway promptly sent a new one under warranty in November. In August 2008 it again did the same thing. Gateway would not replace it since the year warranty was up.

I emailed them back that this was a reoccuring problem since purchase, they should replace .No response. Because we had the extended warranty through Best Buy it was replaced but not with the original.

Hopefully this will work longer than the original one.I plan on purchasing a extra one since to be without a computer for 2 weeks is very inconvenient.